Setting up macOS for iOS builds¶
1. Install Xcode¶
- Open the App Store app by clicking on the Apple logo in the menu bar and then selecting “App Store...".
- Click on the search field and type Xcode.
- Locate Xcode and click Get.
- The store page for Xcode opens up. Click the Get button again.
- Once installed, open Xcode by clicking Open and agree to the terms of service. Xcode will install components afterwards.
- Finally, open up a terminal and run
sudo xcode-select -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer.
2. Install Homebrew, Python, and CMake¶
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
Install Python and CMake:
brew install python3 cmake
Please let us know. We're happy to help!